Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Pictures!

Well, here he is! The latest edition to the McCartney (aka Steve & Kelly) family.

Logan Charles McCartney
Born Feb 12th, 2008 @7:47am
8 lbs 1 oz, 19 1/4 in. long
Memorial Mission Hospital, Asheville, NC
After a very quick 2 hour labor from start to finish...which included a very fast car ride, actually that was the longest part of the labor...he was brought into this world. I'm still trying to decide if a quick labor is better or worse, but I'll just say that an epidural sure would have been nice, but now I can say I'm part of the "natural" club even though not by choice! In the end though, it is all worth it no matter how it turns out.
Anyhow, here are some pictures from the last week starting with hospital visits.

The proud father


Puffy face close-up

Happy mom and new big sister

Having some fun on the big bed

Proud Sis

Some shots taken at home. He has dark blue eyes and medium brown hair at this point. Sarah's eyes were the same dark blue, so we're hoping they will stay blue like hers.


A smile! Hey look! I get presents too! Thanks Lindy for the great ladybug outfit.

That's it for now! Keep checking back here and we'll keep posting!

Kelly McCartney

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations! Logan is cute as he can be.
david and vicki

Nanette said...

Kelly, Great blog. your chief picture taker is going thru withdrawal. Glad I could be there to help you all out. Wouldn't trade the time I had with the grandkids for anything! Glad I finally made it home! Talk to ya soon! Mom