Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall has flown

The last of the red fall leaves are finally floating down to the ground. We've even seen snowflakes fluttering about. I guess the seasons are turning once again.
And me still without Halloween pictures loaded on my computer! Okay, so I'm a not a diligent blogger...so you'll have to wait until the next post. Who knows! It could be next year at this rate.
Tia looking frightful: "Yikes! Here he comes again! Save me mom!"




I guess your baby has outgrown the bouncy seat when he can pull the whole activity bar down onto his lap....

Uh, when did October go flying by? I think I missed it. Already Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I guess we'll finally have to get the Christmas tree down now...Sarah's been bugging us for the past 6 weeks!



Christmas? What's Christmas? Oohh, you just wait little man. Your sister will show you all the excitement that cannot be contained in a 5 1/2 year old body! It's a sight to behold...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,
You really have two cute kids!
I enjoy seeing you post pics of them, even though you maybe feel you have been slack, I would say it comes with being a Mommy.
Some things just have to wait in life, being a Mommy comes first.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
Hope to see you soon.

Muddlin' Mother said...

YOU have cute kids! What a happy little guy! And that cat - that cat looks like he's 500 pounds and bigger than the kids!!! Too funny!