Sarah and Logan were in the mood for posing yesterday afternoon. Mom and I got some good shots of them together in the living room. It still amazes me how much she has grown over the years now that there's a baby for comparison. When you hold Sarah, she just exudes strength and independence...of course totally normal for a 4 year old, just very different from a newborn.
Mutual Admiration Society

They really do look a lot alike.

Bear Blanket was posing too! This is her
favorite friend and never goes anywhere
without her.

A great shot with eyes wide open

That's it for now.
Kelly
1 comment:
That pic with his eyes open does not look like a newborn. He has beautiful skin tone. And I know Sarah is just loving it. I hope she continues to be a great Mommy's helper.
Congratulations, Kelly and Steve
Post a Comment