Anyhow, we celebrated a very special birthday on Feburary 12th with the family. Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet baby! I pretty much started this blog as he was born, so this is a little bit a birthday of the blog too...but I digress. Logan shares a close-by-2-days birthday with his cousin, one year his elder, (yes, it is a weird quirk for us...their siblings also share a birthday 1 day apart) so we had a birthday party together while Ann & Mike were in town. Here are a few shots from that day taken by Mike.

Brother and sister enjoying a moment on the floor. She looks like she's singing, but she was probably just telling a story. L is enjoying his first birthday present.
Sweet, sweet shot.The one and only picture I took that day, of course was the cake that Sarah and I made with piping by Steve. (You can see where my loyalties lie! Sorry kiddo!) The actual day of his birthday, we travelled to Myrtle Beach and did take several pictures that day, plus video. Hopefully, I'll be redeemed!

Kathryn with the big 2 year old! Happy Birthday to you too A! Don't you just love the pigtails?
The cousins eating their birthday cake. Yummmy good!
The pink cowboy boots really make the outfit. Funny thing about them, they were my daughter's, but she refused to wear them! (We have more than a few pairs of unworn shoes because of that reason) She's not really fashion forward on these things...I guess she takes after me?
1 comment:
Awesome stories and pics! We gotta get together soon!
Pat
Post a Comment