One noteworthy item I'm sure you all really care a lot about though...I started my own night fishing crew on the Facebook game called Fish Wrangler. Now there is some news!
Okay... on to the more pertinent stuff, I guess...the window feeder. It does attract occasional snacking birds before the cats discover them and scare them off by slamming their noses into the window. But the squirrels are more persistent. It takes more than just a few nose-slamming events to get them to move their seed-stuffed cheeks (the mouth ones...) from feeding table. Sarah likes to pound on the window, which Logan has picked up as well...see below.

So much for our protective cats. I guess their noses are too precious for just any ole' flea-bitten squirrel that comes along! They'd rather pose for pictures.
Here we have the latest in oatmeal facial rubs. Thoroughly cleanses the skin while sloughing off all those dead skins cells. A must-have beauty product for the busy son who likes to eat and run.

Sarah's school has 2 picture days. One at the beginning of the year where they have to wear their uniform and one in the spring in which they get to wear what they (or their parents) want. She wanted to show me how she posed for the photographer when she got home from school. This is how the series of photos went....
Logan wanted to get in on the action...
The table became a posing platform....
-------And now for the caption contest picture of the day.
1 comment:
Oh that is funny!
pat
Post a Comment