Friday, April 10, 2009

Balancing Act

One Sunday morning a couple of weeks ago, I found myself blow drying my hair (a 2-handed operation) while balancing on one foot and thinking that in years past, I never would have imagined being in that scene. Braced against the vanity drawers was the other leg doing its best at trying to keep said drawers closed from the invading and now very angry 14 month old. In the background, a story is unfolding about a puppy and her mommy on a journey to a castle...or was it the baby horse and her mommy finding a new house in the woods...or was it two bunny sisters? Not sure the details, they all seem to blend together after a while. Anyhow, I said to myself (among other things)...this would make a good beginning to a blog. It has so much potential! Now, I'm thinking, "Maybe in the hands of someone more talented that I?"


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: