Well, here Sarah is on St. Patrick's Day. I finally convinced her to wear the neat dress Grandma had sent, PLUS the shamrock hair "bows" from several years ago too. You see, with the aversion to cuteness, it was a real challenge! So, we snapped some pictures of her acting cool...just so there was record of it.
The mad dog face...
I'm cool! I'm bad! Look at me pose!
The morning of the Easter egg hunting, the children's choir sang a selection from their upcoming Donkey Tales musical. The story takes place at Tex's Donkey Dude Ranch, so the kid's got to wear western gear to church. Since jeans are boys clothes and therefore out of the question, we had to get creative...found a red-check skirt that worked with the theme pretty well. She had a old VBS cowboy hat too, but ended up loaning it to a cute boy who actually wore it. (He's not in the picture, but the one you see is a cutie too and hopefully a future neighbor!)
The mad dog face...
I'm cool! I'm bad! Look at me pose!
The morning of the Easter egg hunting, the children's choir sang a selection from their upcoming Donkey Tales musical. The story takes place at Tex's Donkey Dude Ranch, so the kid's got to wear western gear to church. Since jeans are boys clothes and therefore out of the question, we had to get creative...found a red-check skirt that worked with the theme pretty well. She had a old VBS cowboy hat too, but ended up loaning it to a cute boy who actually wore it. (He's not in the picture, but the one you see is a cutie too and hopefully a future neighbor!)

Woo-Hoo! A prize egg! Got her pick from the prize table...ended up with another stuffed bunny...albeit a nice one. This was the second of three egg hunts we had over Easter. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment