Sunday, June 22, 2008

Paris!

I'm on Steve's computer right now so I'm using his pictures, but I have several things I need to post because Logan has been doing a bunch of new things lately. Unfortunately those pictures are on my computer...but, I'll get to that soon enough.
In the meantime, these are pictures from the new camera we got Steve for his birthday/father's day. A recent trip took him to Paris where he's only been to one other time. This trip he took bicycle tour around the city and saw all the famous sites. Here are some neat pictures: Eiffel Tower, duh.
Notre Dame
Eiffel lit up at night...a pretty cool sight!

Now for some domestic pictures of the "crew"!

Sarah and Mommy enjoying the new pool and being silly.
Logan snoozing away in his bouncy chair.

More pictures to follow! We're headed to Myrtle Beach this week!

No comments: