Sunday, June 8, 2008

Say Cheese!

It appears we have a new photog in the family. Sarah took the first three pictures below and did a really good job. Especially when you consider that the zoom button broke off the camera a month ago...the result of a tumble from a moving vehicle (ours!). Anyhow, I think we'll give her the camera, because we got another one so that Steve can take one on his trips. Luckily they make one that is impact resistant and waterproof to 10 feet. Maybe it will survive a McCartney vacation better than the last one did!
I'm noticing the dates on these pictures...considering I just downloaded them off the camera. Needless to say the weather has gotten QUITE A BIT warmer since then! We got the pool blown up today and it felt great.

Now for an action shot.
This one below is one I couldn't resist taking. Sarah had pulled Logan's chair into the doorway of her room because he was fussing for having been left in the dining room while we were playing in her room. She said, "He wants to watch us!"

No comments: