Monday, January 19, 2009

It's snowing today.

It's snowing today so that gives me time to browse through my friends' blogs. (For the record, I have not written any books so quit your whining!) I enjoy it, but it seems that sicknesses are the theme in all but one of them. Fortunately for the sickness-free house, they have the newest baby so it's a good thing no one's bad germs in their house. We've been dealing with our own bad germs this week so it requires a blog update of course! The oldest has gone from one symptom to another each day...at least it keeps things interesting. We ended up with 2 ear infections and 1 sinus infection. Oh Joy! The good news is that she is on the rebound and bound and bound. I have this certain strange longing for the day she took 2 naps and was asleep by 7PM that night. Now, if I could just get the baby's body to do the same thing without the sickness, I'll have it made! He seems to want to stick with that 6:30 am wake up call no matter how many times I was up the night before. I guess he hasn't learned that "honor thy sleeping mother" commandment yet...we'll have to work on that.

Here's Sarah taking a horseback ride during the Christmas visit to Seattle. She hung on during the whole 25 minute ride, didn't slide off once, and loved it! Yeah, I'm still working on getting the rest of the Christmas pictures on. It appears that we didn't take anything but a video, so we're getting them via email.

No comments: