If you clean off your desk more than once a year, you will find things that are missing!
Okay, not so much of a revelation I know, but these are desperate times. When you can't take advantage of all the close-out shopping bargains, you find a new low...cleaning your desk.
Dear Diary: Yes, I know I really should be writing those thank you cards for all the wonderful Christmas presents, but the desk was really, really bad! Well yes, I also know that I need to do a year-end inventory up in the greenhouse, but the desk was really, really bad! Things kept sliding off everytime the cats jumped up there! Really! I'm not lying! (a line Sarah's picked up lately)
Okay, enough of my spastic guilt trip. You other bloggers out there really have encouraged me to let loose of my silly side...it's NOT MY FAULT! at least that's what I keep telling myself...
Really now, let's get serious. Break out the newsprint: Here is an actual picture I took today! Can you believe it? Really, I'm not lying....
Is he not just the most adorable little guy around??? Cuteness everywhere. (Notice the clean desk in the background?? Just look at the tabletop itself...you can see the simulated woodgrain and everything!)
No comments:
Post a Comment