Wow! Is it really March 14th already? Where has the time gone? Logan just had his 1-month birthday a couple days ago and went for his 1-month well baby check up too. He weighs 10 pounds now! The boy is packing it on...much different then Sarah at this age. It's hard not to compare them, but looking back at Sarah's weight charts, she wasn't even 10 pounds at her 2-month appointment. Looks like I'm going to have to start doing push-ups! Plus, I'm going to have to break into the 3-6 month clothes a little earlier than I planned.We are getting ready for Easter. Here's Logan in his Easter outfit, thanks to Kathryn & Tom!
How much cuter can you be with bunny faces on your feet???
Couldn't help but snap a shot of Sarah after she'd fallen asleep the other night on top of all the stuffed animals she could fit in her arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment