Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cooing and Couch Potato

Okay, so we're a little partial to him...but he's been making the cutest little sounds lately. Yesterday he made a noise that sounded like 'hello', so I started repeating hello to him and he made the same sound about 3 times in a row. It was so cute! He's also got the best smile which usually turns into a chuckle. It's so adorable that my eyes start leaking everytime. We'll try to capture it with the camera soon, he's beginning to be more predictable about it.

Logan can pretty much hold himself up on the arm of the couch for a little while. The light was good so I grabbed the camera. Here's one of his classic faces meaning we see it a lot...not sure what he's trying to tell us yet, but he's very serious about it.
Great shot of Sarah.

Medial Report:
Except for Logan, we've been a pretty sickly bunch which started a few days after Easter. Seems like the exact end of the 6-week quarantine, it all came crashing in on us. It started with pink eye, which is still a problem today. Sarah and I have gotten it twice so far, plus Logan and Steve have had it. Steve's the only one who hasn't had to get medicine for it, but his poor throat has been sore for the past week. Luckily it's not strep, but it sure feels like it...I had it the first round. To top it all off, I've got an ear infection and am on my second round of antibiotics. It's annoying because I can't hear out of that ear. Anyway, the good news is we're on the mend except for a few stubborn symptoms.
Logan went in for his 2-month appointment yesterday. He did great and was 11 lb, 9 oz which is the 50th percentile. I can't remember his height, but it and his head size were in the 75% range.

No comments: