Thursday, April 3, 2008

Logan's room decor

Here are some pictures I took a while ago of Logan's cowboy-themed room. Mom and I were very busy for the 2 weeks before he was born getting it together. It was the last room we had to do after the addition was completed. Dare I say, Mom took advantage of my "nesting" instincts and worked me to death!! In spite of that though it turned out very cute. Me and a friend of mine painted the giraffes a week before Sarah was born...this was her room first. Her theme was Noah's ark.
A close up of his bedding set. I found it in Dallas...quite appropriate for a cowboy theme!
The picture over his changing table is a Charles Russell "enhanced" print. One of our first purchases as a couple while we were stationed in Great Falls, Montana. The horse shoe lamps, courtesy Grandma Cousyn.
A rocking chair inherited from my grandmother, who inherited it from a close friend. It never looked quite right in Sarah's room, but it fits right in here.
Cute cowboy boot lamp, although not "boot material", it's a resin/metal mesh combo. It makes a nice nightlight.

No comments: